Squid NT 2.1 PATCH 3 for Windows NT 4.0
OBSOLETE - No more available
(native port of Squid 2.1, plus PATCH2 update and many NT service
enhancement, derived from the Harvest project)
- edit the squid.conf
- squid -z (creates the cache directories)
- squid -i (installs the SquidNT2.1 service)
- squid -r (removes the SquidNT2.1 service)
- Start: Control Panel/Services: choose "Start" for the
- Stop: Control Panel/Services: choose "Stop" for the
- squid -h Print help message.
- squid -k reconfigure | rotate | shutdown | interrupt | kill |
debug | check
Send signal to running copy and exit.
- squid -v Print version.
The results of the rest of the (original) cmdline switches is
undeterminate (for the moment).
No warranties of any kind. No time for support, sorry. Use at your
Original Port by Romeo